Do you need information about universities in Kaduna? You’re in the right place.
Kaduna is a state in north-western Nigeria, the capital is also called Kaduna. It is a trade centre and a major transportation hub for the surrounding agricultural areas, with its rail and road junction.
There are 3 universities in Kaduna; Ahmadu Bello University, Kaduna State University and Greenfield University. National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), has a study centre located in Kaduna State.
The university operates two campuses; Samaru (main) and Kongo in Zaria and haspre-degree school in Funtua.
Ahmadu Bello University offers undergraduate and graduate programmes and there are 13 Faculties available at the university.
- Faculty of Administration
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Design
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Life Science
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science
- Faculty of Physical Science
- Faculty of Social Science
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Kaduna State University is a state owned university in Kaduna State, established in 2004. The university has two campuses: Kafanchan and Kaduna.
It has seven faculties and a college of Medicine in the university which are listed below;
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
- Faculty of Social Sciences,
- Faculty of Management Sciences,
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences,
- Faculty of Agriculture.
Greenfield University is a private university in Kaduna, established in January 2019, and was set to start academic activities for the 2019/2020 sessions in May 2019.
The university, according to the VC is to start with two faculties;
- Faculty of Social and Management Science
- Faculty of Applied and Pure Sciences
For more information about Universities in Nigeria, click pass.ng