APPLY FOR 2017 TRINITY BUSINESS SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATES.
The Trinity Business School, Ireland is offering scholarships to Non-European students who wants to pursue an undergraduate program in Business Studies at the institution.
Scholarships valued between 5,000 and 25,000 euro applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate Bachelor in Business Studies Degree over the duration of the programme.
Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate can apply. The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall TCD community.
How to Apply
- Application number (assigned by TCD when application for the Bachelor in Business Studies is submitted)https://www.tcd.ie/study/non-eu/undergraduate/apply/
- 200 word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” Submit in Microsoft Word document or pdf format
- Submit your CV/Resume
Scholarship Application Process
- Submit scholarship request and attach scholarship application documents no later than 31st March, 2017
- Submit scholarship request as follows:
- Email to: email@example.com
- Subject line: your name and your application number
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request
- No further communication until scholarship awards are made; awards will be made and successful candidates informed no later than April 17th, 2017
- Decision to accept scholarship is required by April 28th, 2017; along with acceptance of your offer to attend TCD and payment of your deposit
- You will be responsible for formally accepting the scholarship offer by email. Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship acceptance will come within 72 hours
- A non-response will be considered as declining the offer
For More Information Visit The Official Website
Download offline Jamb cbt software here http://pass.ng/desktop